A: Cancellations must be received in writing no later than October 11, 2022. All cancellation requests must be sent via email to IAM@mmsmeetings.com. All cancellations made before Tuesday, October 11, 2022, are subject to both a $450 administrative and additional credit card processing fee. No refunds will be granted after Tuesday, October 11, 2022, however, substitutions or transfers to another individual without penalty are welcome. IAM regrets that refunds will not be given for those who register but do not attend. If an attendee is unable to attend the Conference based on serious illness or death (of self or a family member), a partial refund (amount paid minus a $450 processing charge) may be granted. Requestors shall submit the request in writing to IAM@mmsmeetings.com. The Association shall review the request to ensure it is in accordance with IAM’s written policies. No refunds shall be granted for canceled or missed flights and/or inclement weather. The Association reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the Conference because of low enrollment, COVID 19, travel restrictions, lockdown, or other circumstances. If the Conference is canceled in its entirety due to circumstances beyond the control of it (including but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, failure of transportation, weather, accidents, fires, electrical failures, strikes, labor disputes, postal delays, explosions, and government orders or regulations), the Association may choose to refund the appropriate registration fees to conference registrants; no refunds shall be made for travel expenses related to the conference. Attendees who purchase non-refundable airline tickets do so at their own risk.
A: In the event the Annual Meeting is canceled by reason of inclement weather, acts of God, strike, lockouts, acts of the elements, or other acts or occurrences beyond IAM/MMS’s control, Exhibitor/Sponsor shall not have any right of claim for refund against IAM/MMS for money paid by Exhibitor/Sponsor to IAM/MMS pursuant to their contract. In rare circumstances, actions resulting from acts or events beyond IAM/ MMS’s reasonable control may require the cancellation of a conference. If IAM/MMS cancels or postpones a conference, all paid conference sponsors and exhibitors are eligible for their choice of the following:
- The paid cost of your sponsorship, exhibit booth, and registrations can be credited to the 61st Annual Meeting & Expo. Registrations will be fully transferable to other colleagues at your organization.
- The paid cost of your sponsorship, exhibit booth, and registrations will be credited with the equivalent value in IAM Portal magazine and/or other advertising opportunities.
- The paid cost of your sponsorship, exhibit booth, and registrations will be credited to your 2023 membership dues.
IAM/MMS will not be responsible for any additional damages, fees, or costs associated with a cancellation and recommends that you work with individual vendors (hotel, airline, etc.) directly. If you choose to cancel a conference sponsorship and/or exhibit opportunity:
- Written notice of participation cancellation must be received by IAM/MMS before July 5, 2022, and the Exhibitor shall pay a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total exhibition fee, plus 10% administrative fees.
- If written notice of participation cancellation is received by IAM/MMS on or after July 5, 2022, but prior to September 1, 2022, the Exhibitor shall pay a cancellation fee equal to 75% of the total exhibition fee, plus 10% administrative fees.
- If written notice of participation cancellation is received by IAM/MMS on or after September 1, 2022, the Exhibitor shall pay a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total exhibition fee.
- Exhibitors contracting on or after September 1, 2022, are responsible for the full (100%) exhibition fee.
IAM/MMS reserves the right to cancel and reassign exhibit space if payments are not received by Monday, August 15, 2022. Canceled booths forfeit the right to reserve hotel suites
A: Please make sure to check out our IAM Safety Policy to inform yourself on all the steps IAM has in place.
A: Check out the Hotel/Travel page to access all the updated information from the CDC and Department of State.
A: IAM is celebrating both our 60-year anniversary and the return of seeing our members from around the world in person, for the first time in two years. The annual meeting will combine four days of meetings, education, networking, celebrations and much more!
A: We are excited to welcome everyone back in person this year. Besides some fun elements streamed out to our social media outlets, all sessions will be in person.
A: Check the Agenda on the conference website for speakers and sessions are they are announced.
A: Yes, please email Cristy Seminario at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about reserving a private space. All space is first-come, first-served.